Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello!

Hello Creative Lovelies~

Thank you for stopping by my new blog. I'm a mixed media artist from Indianapolis, IN with a passion to ignite the spark of creativity in others. I encourage artists and share about topics of art and faith on my website and Facebook group, Creative Currents. 

Why another blog?

I wanted a different format for sharing my mixed media art and digital photo creations. I also want to link with other fab websites in blogland and participate in swaps, art challenges (daily/monthly/yearly), and other fun stuff. While my other blog sometimes gets a bit deep and serious with musings on art and faith or my poetry, I wanted a place to share with a lighthearted, happy atmosphere where I can chat away about all the "beautiful messes" I'm creating and experimenting with in my studio. 

Stay tuned for more!

Artfully yours,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment