Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Thoughts 365 ~ #20 ~ Growing Old Gracefully

It's been a while since I've updated my Happy Thoughts project. I've still been behind-the-scenes creating and learning some new skills.

Since I love to dabble in different media, once in a while I try to create little films or video montages. I don't yet possess the editing skills to start from scratch, but I recently fell in love with the templates provided by Animoto. I have several projects in the works including short portfolio videos and memory montages of family, travel, etc.

I'm also having fun pairing the Animoto templates with my other great love, Pinterest.  I have tons of boards on, well, everything. Lately I'm obsessed with organizing by colors which evoke certain moods and emotions. 

So....as part of my Happy Thoughts project, I will share some of the videos here. Today's happy thought is a montage of beautiful souls from around the world. It celebrates the wisdom of the aged and elderly, and the stories written in every line of their faces.


Since it's close to Valentine's Day, I've also added a few photos of older couples who are growing old together, and still enjoying life and each other. The song I selected is You Are so Beautiful by the legendary Joe Cocker. I also added this to my YouTube Channel, which I also hope to update with fresh content soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment