Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Thoughts 365 ~ #25 ~ Sew Special

I shared in the last post that I participated in an ATC swap. The theme was "Sew Special." I enjoyed finding vintage ephemera and free printables to make my little cards. Each one has a different feel or style, and that's OK. Each ATC is as unique as the recipient! I sent them off in Friday's mail in decorated envies, which I shared last time. Now for the reveal!



Sew Special - ATC

Sew Creative - ATC

Blending the Old with the New - ATC

Blooming with Ideas - ATC

I took some of these while the glue was still wet. The "Sew Creative" card is dedicated to my mother, who passed away last March. She instilled a love of creativity in me, and she was an excellent seamstress. 

The last one shows a reprint of an antique French postcard. Isn't she lovely? The candy-colored palette and the bluebird of happiness fill my heart with joy. It also hints of an upcoming event...the re-opening of my Etsy shop, Bluebird Song Cottage! I will be sharing more details soon. 

I hope this week finds you blooming with ideas. :-)

Take care, my creative friends. 
Sandra Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment