Monday, October 7, 2013

The Moments No. 7

#themomentschallenge via Daisy Yellow

#7

"You use a glass mirror to see your face; 
you use works of art to see your soul."
~George Bernard Shaw
You are so beautiful to Me! ~ God

I woke up one morning and decided I would start loving myself instead of looking at myself with a critical eye every time I passed the mirror. So I took a bright pink highlighter and and wrote myself a note. Even if my hair is sticking up or bags under my eyes, I look at the note and think...hey, I am a beautiful creation. Sometimes I'm convinced it's easier for us to see the beauty in others than within ourselves. But slowly, I'm learning to see myself with a loving gaze, too. 

Hello Beautiful! Yes you! What little change have you made to boost your confidence or bring out your inner beauty? How has this affected how you love others or interact with them?

Have you ever created a work of art to express your beauty and uniqueness. Share in the comments below. 

Artfully and beautifully yours,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment