Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Moments 21, 22

#themomentschallenge via Daisy Yellow

#21
"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it."
~Confucious
Rusty Goodness

An experiment in rusting trinkets using some techniques found online. I will be posting an entry soon on some of my experiments and how well they turned out. I loved this jumbled mess and recently used some of these things on my bulletin board, which I shared about in my first vlog here


#22
 Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; 
for beauty is God's handwriting - a wayside sacrament. 
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Taco Bell Flowers
Captured these when we went through the Taco Bell drive-thru. Don't eat Taco Bell much these days, but we were in a rush getting some errands done. Some of the flowers are a bit scraggly, but I love the bright ones...very bold and cheery. 

Artfully yours,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment